Your named Consultant

about us

Your named consultant will have the minimum of a Post-Graduate Degree in Occupational Health & Safety Management from a UK University, although it's not unusual for our consultants to hold a number of Risk related Post Graduate Degrees, necessary professional membership/s, will have served at Director level for a Multi-National/s and have at least 15 years consultancy experience.

We trust that this will demonstrate that we have very exacting standards with regard to our consultants' recruitment process.

competent health & safety  advisers

The HSE's note on Competency

The following is taken from the HSE. To visit the HSE page click HERE.

"You must get help from a competent person to enable you to meet the requirements of health and safety law.

A competent person is someone who has sufficient training and experience or knowledge and other qualities that allow them to assist you properly. The level of competence required will depend on the complexity of the situation and the particular help you need.

When getting help, you should give preference to those in your own organisation who have the appropriate level of competence (which can include the employer themselves) before looking for help from outside. You must consult health and safety representatives in good time on the arrangements for competent help."

Find out more in The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.

Back to   Health & Safety Adviser Service



Business Web Directory London

health and safety consultants london

Keep Safety Simple  67-68 Hatton Garden  London EC1N 8JY

 07707 902789: Duty Consultant